iPhone Secrets (For iOS 9.3) Get the most out of your iPhone (and iPod touch), and discover the hidden features you never even realised were there.
(This book is designed to be viewed on an iPhone. If you would like to read on a device with a bigger screen, such as an iPad or Mac, you may prefer to download 'iPhone & iPad Secrets', also available on the iBooks Store, instead.)
iPhone Secrets explores the amazing built-in features that you are unlikely to find without being shown. These 'secret' features enable you to do more with your device, get things done more efficiently, and have more fun!
Discover how to:
• Take photos at the same time as recording video
• Navigate 3D photo realistic models of major cities around the world
• Personalise Siri to call you by name
• Switch between apps quickly and easily
• Improve the photographs you've taken, and take better photos in the future
• Use turn by turn navigation without draining your battery quickly
• Charge your iPhone more quickly
• Have music play as you wake up or go to sleep
• Use apps more efficiently and get things done faster
• Stop your device from bothering you while you're trying to sleep
• Effortlessly keep friends and family updated with your latest photos
• Manage notifications easily
• Stop companies from tracking what you do online
• Have your device read webpages to you aloud
• Make your battery last longer
• Do more with your camera
• Type with your voice
• Share App Store, iTunes and iBookstore purchases with your family
• Use apps while in a call
• And much, much more, all with the built-in software on your device.
This book is designed to be as simple as possible to follow, but also enjoyable to read. Fully up to date for devices running iOS 9 (including new features in iOS 9.3), you'll find yourself quickly getting more from your iPhone than ever before!
(This user guide contains tips for all iPhones that can run iOS 9. Not all iPhones support all tips, but where this is the case, it is indicated in the book.)